Monday, February 19, 2007

Another week down


I've managed another week of stitching, though in some cases it wasn't much. I'm still counting it all as progress. I started the week with Joy. I actually didn't stitch on Joy until Wednesday night. I'm getting close to finishing that bottom leaf now, and also did a bit more on the rose.

After Joy, it was time to work on M9. I plugged away on the second set of triangle gardens. I'll be glad when I'm done with that baby corn color.

The Castle work was done on both Friday and Saturday nights because I was shopping for new designs at my local needlework store on Saturday. The good news was that I managed to finish the castle walls and towers on Friday, so I started on the rocks on Sunday! I threw in a bit of backstitching to see how that would look but will probably wait until I'm done with the cross stitches to do the rest.


Finally, I worked on Floralie on Sunday. I'm working my way around to the top, doing the border first, then I'll come back and finish off the middle alphabet sections.

No comments: