December stitching
I only worked on two projects in December. I had quite a lot going on with the holidays and family. I made more progress on Castle. My dragon is coming along. A few more sessions and I'll be working on the wings and head. A few SAL members have finished theirs this month. Hopefully, I'll won't be too far behind into 2008.
When I needed the break from the blends in Castle, I put in a bit of time on Secret Garden 2. The big blocks of color made it a nice change.
I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year! I'll have to post 2008 stitching goals in a couple of days. Top of the list will be finishing the Castle, but I might have to change the priorities on a few WIPs. I need a few finishes in 2008. 2007 didn't see too many finishes as I split my time between so many large projects.
1 comment:
Your Castle is coming along beautifully! I look forward to seeing your next update :)
Post a Comment