Even though I haven't been stitching, I've still been stashing. LOL. Keeping up with some of my favorite designers can be tough, but I've been managing.
I've also been reading quite a bit. I've had my Kindle for over a year now and still love it. It's so convenient to have over 100 books with me at all times.
Lily's latest adventure involved chasing a skunk under the house this past weekend. After removing a vent to allow it to escape, I've put crumpled newspaper in the original hole and the removed vent. If there is no movement, I'm hoping to seal everything back up in a couple of days. Lily seems disappointed that the skunk got away. And either she or the skunk managed to loosen the wires to the back sprinkler station, so the back lawn isn't going to be watered again until the new vent goes in and the wires can be fixed.
That's it. Now that stitching seems to have resumed, I'll start taking pics again.
No comments:
Post a Comment